Guestrooms - King
Uniquely sophisticated and elegantly designed, the Hilton® New Orleans St. Charles Avenue Hotel offers 250 superior guest rooms including 25 spacious suites with separate living area. Our hotel resides in the landmark building that was originally built in 1926 as the Masonic Temple. The architecture, exquisite woodwork and other design detail is evident throughout the hotel and we've given the same attention to detail in all our guest rooms. Well appointed guestrooms and impeccable service are something you can count on at Hilton.
All of our guest rooms include the following amenities:
- Bedding and amenities from the Hilton Serenity Collection™ that includes luxurious linens and Suite Dreams® mattress
- A full size work desk
- Two phones with voicemail
- Televisions with premium channels and pay per view movies
- High speed Internet access both wired and wireless (fee)
- Alarm clock with MP3 player compatibility
- Coffee and Tea service
- Peter Thomas Roth products
- In-room safes
- Iron and ironing board
Our suites additional features include:
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Seating area with sofa bed and large arm chair.
Executive level rooms include:
- Executive Lounge privileges Monday thru Friday from 6:30am -10:00am (continental breakfast with 4 hot items).
- Hor d'eouvres from 5:00pm-7:00pm, Monday - Thursday with complimentary beer and wine