New Orleans Hotel Rooms
Uniquely sophisticated and elegantly designed, the Hilton® New Orleans St. Charles Avenue Hotel offers 252 superior guest rooms including 25 spacious suites with separate living area. Our hotel resides in the landmark building that was originally built in 1926 as the Masonic Temple. The architecture, exquisite woodwork and other design detail is evident throughout the hotel and we've given the same attention to detail in all our guest rooms. Well appointed guestrooms and impeccable service are something you can count on at Hilton.
All of our rooms include the following amenities:
- Bedding and amenities from the Hilton Serenity Collection™ that includes luxurious linens and Suite Dreams® mattress
- Accessible rooms available
- A full size work desk with ergonomic chair
- All guest rooms are equipped with mini-refrigerators
- Phone with voicemail
- Televisions with premium channels and pay per view movies - 42 HD flat screen televisions in all guest rooms and 55 flat screen televisions in all suites.
- High speed Internet access both wired and wireless (fee)
- Alarm clock with MP3 player compatibility
- In-room coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Peter Thomas Roth products
- In-room safes
- Iron and ironing board
Our suites additional features include:
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- Seating area with sofa bed and large arm chair.
Executive level rooms include:
Executive Lounge privileges Monday thru Friday from 6:30am -10:00am and 8:00am-11:00am Saturday & Sunday (continental breakfast with 4 hot items).
Hor d'eouvres from 5:00pm-7:00pm, Monday - Thursday with complimentary beer and wine
Visit our Services and Amenities page for more information about all of our hotel services and amenities!